Personalized Physics Tutoring
Every session that you take with our tutors is one-to-one and highly personalized. We encourage our tutors to not use standardized resources, but rather think outside the box. Physic is such an intriguing subject that it cannot be limited to the bounds of a mere classroom.
This is why our tutors employ fun and engaging techniques to get you interested in this subject. They take the help of online resources and other engaging sites to share videos, games, and tests with you. You can understand, review, and apply quantum theory, determine velocity, and solve for other the most complex physics equations on the interactive whiteboard.
You can also avail help from our highly talented tutors on physics labs and lab reports. They will get you fully prepared for any upcoming physics tests and exams that you may have. They also have access to a wide array of classified resources. Students do not usually have access to these like official slides and notes. We make sure that we expand the scope and horizon of learning for our students at the best Tutoring website in the USA.
Only the Best for You
The physics curriculum is one of the three sciences courses that are being offered at the high school level. Students must score a decent grade in this to qualify and acquire acceptance into prestigious institutes.
Our tutors teach Physics using a tactful combination of instructional videos, tests, fun quizzes, multimedia lessons, and projects. An engaging approach to teaching is adopted. Our students get excited about learning Physics and preparing well for college-level science.
Are you looking for online physics tutors in the USA?
High School and AP Physics
Our Physics tutor will help high school, college, and AP Physics B students secure a decent grade in this subject. They will assist you to complete your homework, prepare for tests, and understand key concepts that you have trouble grasping, including:
- Range Equation
- Projectile Motion
- Physics formulas
- Magnetic field
- Newton’s Law
- Circular Motion
Some other key learning objectives that we have established are:
- Use graphs and equations to solve for speed and velocity
- Analyze how light waves bend around objects
- Employ Ohm’s law to compute voltage, current, or resistance.
- Application of the right-hand rule to determine the direction of the magnetic force on a charge
- Calculate kinetic energy, mass, or velocity when the other two quantities are given
- Describe and practice Newton’s first, second, and third laws of motion.
- Use the half-life concept to describe and calculate the rate of decay of an isotope.
- Explain how electromagnetic waves transfer energy by radiation.
- Differentiate between absorption, transmission, reflection
- Identify Einstein’s two postulates of special relativity
- Solve problems using Kepler’s laws.
- Refraction, and diffraction
In high school, Physics is not just about understanding the concept. You need to know about the application of each concept and how can it be used ahead. In the coming steps of your career in academic and professional sciences, you will need to have a strong understanding of each Physics concept; from theory to practical application. These are the core areas our tutors focus on too. They thrive on the passion to teach Physics and share their experience with you.